2025 เดฎേเดฏ് 16, เดตെเดณ്เดณിเดฏാเดด്‌เดš

The Day My Pride Died

 This story takes place on the evening of May 16, 2025, at around 5:30 PM.

As usual, I was working on my computer that evening when I suddenly heard some voices outside. My attention shifted toward the sounds, and I paused to listen carefully. But I couldn’t quite make out what was being said. Lighting the end of a leftover cigarette, I returned to my work on the computer.


Suddenly, I heard the sound of a motorbike starting outside. Still, I remained focused on what I was doing. Just the day before, I had received an email from YouTube. It stated that one of my videos had been set to "Unlisted" because it contained reused content. The message also asked me to provide a response through the app if I had any objections.


I was in the middle of preparing a reply video for that issue, fully immersed in the process. Usually, by around 6:30 PM, I step out for a quick stroll through town. Just like every other day, I shut down my computer and got up from my chair to get ready. But as I stood up, I felt a growing urge to find out what exactly had caused that commotion outside earlier.


Along with the thought of going into town, I also decided that I would gather more details, speak directly to those involved, and share my opinion face-to-face. With that intent in mind, I slowly stepped out.

I slowly got up and walked toward my front door. As I passed through the living room and reached near the door that led outside, I saw my mother coming from the kitchen carrying a rotten raw papaya — she was heading out to drop it in the waste bin. I asked her what the commotion was about a short while ago. Why did my second brother go out to pluck neem leaves? What exactly was happening here?


My mother replied that my youngest brother had been coming home every evening for the past few days, exhausted from his regular work, and lying down immediately. Today, after arriving, he asked for cold water. Though she gave it to him, he didn’t drink it — instead, he lay down and slept. When he woke up, he mentioned wanting to go to the hospital. It’s been extremely hot lately, with temperatures reaching above 39°C. Since he’s been working out in the field all day, some marks and irritation had started showing up on his body.


I responded, “Then make arrangements to take him to the hospital as soon as possible. Ask him directly what exactly he needs.” I went to his room to talk to him, but he was still lying down, unbothered, not reacting. I decided to go outside. But as I stepped out, it occurred to me that if I left now and returned late, we would have to call for a vehicle from outside to take him to the hospital. Only I had the car keys. So I came back inside, turned on my computer, and continued working.


After about an hour and a half, I stepped out again. My plan was to leave without disturbing someone who was sleeping — but just as I started my vehicle, shifted it into reverse, and began to move out, I got that call.

"Don't go out now," my mother said — she was the one who called out to me. She told me that he had to be taken to the hospital, so I waited. I sat inside the vehicle for a while. Within two minutes, he came out, having washed his face, and got into the passenger seat of my car. My second brother — the one who had gone to pluck neem leaves — was at home at that time. He had already returned after collecting the leaves.


I decided to drive to the hospital where a close friend of mine, who is also a doctor and has been treating me regularly, usually works. I believed we’d find him there. The hospital staff all know me personally, and we share a friendly bond. Even without an OP ticket, they treat me without hesitation — that’s the kind of relationship I have with them.


As soon as he sat inside the car, my mother asked, “Should I come with you?”

Though my brother didn’t answer, I replied on his behalf, “Come, you can join.”


Just then, unexpectedly, we heard another voice from inside the house:

“No, mom, don’t go. I’ll come instead. I’ll follow on the bike.”


I didn’t enter the town — instead, I took the bypass, a different route straight to the hospital. Inside my car, it was just me and my brother. He was extremely weak and sat in the back seat. I drove as quickly as I could and reached the hospital in about five minutes. I knew exactly where the emergency room was located. I stopped the car there, helped him out, and parked the vehicle nearby.



Author's name : N.E. Zuvan





เด…เดญിเดช്เดฐാเดฏเด™്เด™เดณൊเดจ്เดจുเดฎിเดฒ്เดฒ:

เด’เดฐു เด…เดญിเดช്เดฐാเดฏം เดชോเดธ്เดฑ്เดฑ് เดšെเดฏ്เดฏൂ

เด†เดด്เดš്เดšാเดตൃเดค്เดคം

เด•เดตിเดค:- เด†เดด്เดš്เดšാเดตൃเดค്เดคം เดฐเดšเดจ เดจിเดงീเดท് เดŽเดธ്เดธ് เดŽเดดുเดฎാเดตിเตฝ เดšൊเดต്เดตเดฏുเดŸเตป เดคുเดŸเด•്เด•ം  เดšൂเดŸേเดฑിเดฏ เดตാเด•്เด•ുเด•เดณുเดŸെ เด•ൊเดŸുเด™്เด•ാเดฑ്เดฑ്, เดฌเดนเดณം, เดญീเดทเดฃി, เดญാเดตเดญംเด—ി, เดตാเด•്เด•ുเด•เตพ เดคเดฎ്เดฎിเตฝ เด•ു...