2021 เด“เด—เดธ്เดฑ്เดฑ് 12, เดต്เดฏാเดดാเดด്‌เดš

Love 4 all

Wishing you a very good day

Who doesn’t love romance What love Today we have to talk about love and what love is and what love is all about Why to fall in love and for whom to fall in love Who do you love The love that makes an old man 16 years old The love that is expressed to think a fool All human beings have goodness and love within Some people fall in love with human beings while others fall in love with objects Love has no words Love can be seen Love has no life Love is just an experience 
What was that love story that taught even Hitler to love? Have we all wondered what love is and what we mean by the word love? My view is that love is beauty Even if I do not know what your love is, I can tell you about my love What I call love is the external beauty I see The truth of love is hidden in all the things on earth. If we find that beauty and start falling in love, we will move forward in this world without ever having a problem. Try to fall in love with all of you from today This real truth is love

เด…เดญിเดช്เดฐാเดฏเด™്เด™เดณൊเดจ്เดจുเดฎിเดฒ്เดฒ:

เด’เดฐു เด…เดญിเดช്เดฐാเดฏം เดชോเดธ്เดฑ്เดฑ് เดšെเดฏ്เดฏൂ

เด†เดด്เดš്เดšാเดตൃเดค്เดคം

เด•เดตിเดค:- เด†เดด്เดš്เดšാเดตൃเดค്เดคം เดฐเดšเดจ เดจിเดงീเดท് เดŽเดธ്เดธ് เดŽเดดുเดฎാเดตിเตฝ เดšൊเดต്เดตเดฏുเดŸเตป เดคുเดŸเด•്เด•ം  เดšൂเดŸേเดฑിเดฏ เดตാเด•്เด•ുเด•เดณുเดŸെ เด•ൊเดŸുเด™്เด•ാเดฑ്เดฑ്, เดฌเดนเดณം, เดญീเดทเดฃി, เดญാเดตเดญംเด—ി, เดตാเด•്เด•ുเด•เตพ เดคเดฎ്เดฎിเตฝ เด•ു...